We are based on the security gated Fairview Industrial Park that is patrolled 24/7, 365 days a year and ideally located for same day collections from Canary Wharf and the City of London, both less than half an hour from our facility. Our facility is located on the A13 just minutes away from the M25 dartford crossing which has direct links to the M11, M1 and A1. For our European container and large pallet collections we use the Tilbury Docks Port, Channel Tunnel and Dover gateways.
Our logistics network and location allows us to support clients across the whole of the UK and Europe.
SUMMARY OF SERVICES
- Complete end to end service from collection to recycling
- On and off site data erasure and hard drive shredding
- CESG Government approved software
- Tracked vehicles
- Professional CRB checked staff providing an efficient service
- Detailed asset report - serial numbers, manufacturer and specifications
- Revenue generator from end of life asset
Secure Collection and Asset Inventory
You will have one point of contact for the complete disposal process, from pre-collection site visit to receiving the completed asset report, data destruction certificate and WEEE documents. You can expect a site visit prior to collection to assess the inventory and logistics. All assets are tagged with a tracking ID on site during the collection. Staff are all CRB checked and uniformed with ID.
Onsite and Offsite Data Erasure and Hard Drive Shredding
All data bearing media will be going through our Secure Data Erasure process using Government CESG approved software for hard drive sanitisation. Hard drive shredding down to 6mm particles is also offered, to meet some sectors compliance such as MOD and FSA. Non media equipment will always be reset to factory defult, configurations erased and reset. This service can be done both onsite or offsite back at our secure warehouse.
IT Disposal Service
Equipment that is no longer fit for purpose and cannot be resold will be dismantled to component level and sent off to specialist recyclers for granulation and extraction of metals and plastics. Every step of this process is WEEE compliant and will be processed using the latest technology for asset recording and recycling. You will receive all the relevant documentations such as waste transfer notes and hazardous waste transfer notes if applicable along with a full asset inventory of what has been recycled.
CLIENT BENEFITS FROM PARTNERING WITH SECURITY PROJECTS
- You will receive the benefits or our unique software and reporting system
- Detailed reports for each item by serial number and manufacturer for each collection
- Track every item collected from the point of collection to when it is sold or recycled
- Maximize revenue back to your department for future IT purchases
- Assurances on Data erasure and data destruction certificate
- Assurances on WEEE compliance with supporting documents
- Contribution to Corporate Environmental Sustainability agenda
- You will meet your corporate compliance department requirements
- You can spend more of your time on your department and we support your management of IT end of life with our complete solution and assurances